Facebook. Instagram. LinkedIn. Google+. Soundcloud. Twitter. Insert go-to social platform here.
The laundry list of social networking platforms at our fingertips seems virtually endless. As the popularity of these platforms ebbs and flows and folks are drawn to different networks for different reasons, it’s become increasingly difficult trying to keep pace with who’s where.
At the same time, for those trying to promote themselves or their business, sharing multiple links to various accounts is tedious, inconvenient, and haphazard.
Deets makes it easy, fast, and convenient to create your own personal “About” page — allowing you to digitally promote who you are, what you do, and where you are online. Think of Deets like your own personal online business card that you can use to showcase details about yourself — or your product or company — while pulling together all of your social media locations in one centralized, easily-shareable place.
Oh, and did we mention it’s also entirely free?
Recently launched this year, Deets offers a more flexible, powerful alternative to About.me, and is jam-packed with a diverse feature set that delivers an unmatched user experience in About page creation.
- Simple & Fast — Deets.co features an intuitive, user-friendly, free-flow visual editor that allows you to type, paste, and edit how you want, minus any constraining “blocks” you need to set up in advance, making it possible to have your About page up and running in minutes!
- Limited Branding — Your Deets page is all about spotlighting you and your identity. Not a walking advertisement for the brand’s software. The blink-and-you’ll-miss-it brand link housed at the bottom of free Deets pages can be removed with a cheap, paid plan.
- Private — Deets.co is adamant about keeping your data private, and never sells your data to third parties. You remain in complete control of what you share and when you share it.
- Increased Engagement — Having a Deets account can help you be more personable when emailing. It can increase engagement and is a great way to be in control of what gets shared about you online.
- Google Analytics — Why guess how many visits your page is getting or where they’re coming from? Deets makes it easy to add your own Google Analytics to your page.
- Unlimited Pages — Deets offers a one stop shop for all of your About page needs, making it possible to create an unlimited number of pages for your business(es) or product(s).
- Customizable Spotlight Button — Add your own focused call to action that tells visitors exactly what they’re looking at, what you want them to do, and link it to wherever you want.
- Videos, Images, & Testimonials — Are all included in a free Deets.co plan. The company offers a wide range of other widgets for everything from Spotify playlists to store product links.
- Support When You Need It — Compared to competitor About.me, which promises a 30-day support response time, the Deets.co team boasts support query resolutions within 30 minutes.
Looking for a better, faster way to consolidate your online presence into one centralized place and start getting the word out about who you are, what you do, and why it’s awesome? Do yourself a favor and check out Deets.co and get started for free!