You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- Screaming into the abyss is therapeutic, but when you want a message to be heard online, especially by strangers, you need a smart communication tool. Something like TinyShout.
- Find a great place to eat, discover tables aren’t available when you’re looking to dine. Find another great place… Trying to make a restaurant reservation like this will drive a person crazy. Reserve has a smarter way.
- Group Text+. This is how sending out group text messages is supposed to work. You may enjoy coordinating with your friends after all.
- Digmaa is a sturdy platform that allows home buyers and home builders to communicate better and that makes coordinating during elaborate projects easier.
Living the Startup Life
- You know you want to. Launch your very own podcast, that is. Successful podcaster Adam Clark is launching an 11-week course, Irresistible Podcasting, to guide you toward realizing your goals. Don’t miss out!
- No, loading up on pepperoni pizza will not ready you for surviving a natural disaster. (Nice try, though.) However, Prepperoni, your easy-to-order custom survival kit, may do the trick.
- Think the world should travel just like you do, or simply love the fresh perspective of fellow travelers? Stamp your passport to curated travel at Mosey.
Startup Tips & Trends
- So you’re about to leave your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams – Bravo! Avoid these 7 mistakes before taking the leap to ensure that you never look back.
- If you haven’t had a look already, there’s big money to be made on Instagram. Here are 10 awesome tips (with concrete examples) to show you how it’s done.
- As markets and marketing continue to evolve, all tech is trending toward personalization. So understanding why people think and behave the way they do is more important than ever if you want your app to connect with individuals. Time for tech to seek therapy.