Are you looking for Top 30 social media bloggers all over the world? Look no further!
Keeping in mind the quality of their content, the frequency of posts and reader engagement, we have shortlisted Top 30 bloggers.
Here are Top 30 bloggers that need to be at the top of your reading list, you can also follow them on Twitter-
- Michael Stelzner (@mike_stelzner) – He is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner. Social Media Examiner is one of the world’s largest online social media magazine, designed to help business discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn to connect with customers, generate more brand awareness and increase sales. More than 600,000 people read Social Media Examiner each month.
- Jay Baer (@jayBaer) – He is the author of the popular social media blog Convince & Convert and co-author of The Now Revolution. He has worked with more than 700 brands since 1994.
- Ekaterina Walter (@ekaterina) – She is Social media strategist at Intel.
- Jason Falls (@JasonFalls) – He is the principal of Social Media Explorer and author of No Bullshit Media. He is a leading thinker, educator, speaker and consultant in the world of social media marketing, public relations, digital marketing and communications.
- Leo Widrich (@leowid) – he is Co-founder of BufferApp.com.
- Nichole Kelly (@Nichole_Kelly) – She is the founder of FullFrontalROI.com. Nichole Kelly has been an in-house corporate marketer for over 12 years. She has worked for small, medium and large organizations and helps marketers overcome the barriers to success through accountability.
- Dag Holmboe (@dagh) – He is CEO of Klurig Analytics. Dag Holmboe is an executive in high-tech. He has done 20 years of research and development, operations and executive management in Internet-related companies, including internet start-ups.
- Lewis Howes (@LewisHowes) –He is co-author of “LinkedWorking: Generating Success on the World’s Largest Professional Networking Website” and founder of Sports Executives Association and SportsNetwork.com events.
- Rayon Malone (@RyanMalone) – runs Smart Bug Media. Smartbug Media is an inbound marketing agency that helps companies generate leads, increase awareness and build more brand loyalty. Named in the top 1% of inbound marketers by Hubspot, SmartBug Media boast the highest client at 1,047%.
- Amy Porterfield (@amyportfield) – Amy is a social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. She helps entrepreneurs across industries establish strategies to maximize the power of social media and increase the success of their online marketing efforts.
- Kristi Hines (@kikolani) – She is Freelance writer, online marketing consultant, professional blogger and social media enthusiast and author of the popular blog Kikolani. She also offers services for businesses and bloggers.
- Paul Colligan (@colligan) – helps people in leveraging new social media to get their message out to more people with less effort and for greater profit.
- James Wedmore (@JamesWedmore) – founder of Video Traffic Academy.
- Phyllis Khare (@PhyllisKhare) – She is co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-one for Dummies, author of Social Media Marketing e-learning kit for Dummies and social media director for iPhone Life.
- Casey Hibard(@Casey_Hibbard) – She is Social Media Examiner’s case study writer, president of Compelling Cases Inc. and author of stories That Sell: Turn Satisfied Customers into Your Most Powerful Sales & Marketing Asset.
- Stephanie Sammons (@StephSammons) – founder and CEO of Wired Advisor.
- Jim Lodico (@jlcommunication) – He is copywriter and marketing consultant specializing in creating powerful content and teaching businesses how to use blogs.
- Debbie Hemley (@dhemley) – She is social media consultant and blogger.
- Janet Aronica (@janetaronica) – She is head of marketing for shareaholic.
- Corina Mackay (@corinamackay) – She is an entertainment-based social media manager and writer.
- Ben Pickering (@bpicks) – He is CEO of Strutta.
- Jamie Turner (@AskJamieTurner)- He is Founder, The 60 Second Marketer and Co-author of Go Mobile. He has helped companies like AT&T, CNN, The Coca-Cola Company and Cartoon Network in growing their sales and revenue with innovative marketing programs.
- Jason Miller (@JasonMillerCA) – He is programs manager, social media & content at Marketo.
- Tom Martin (@TomMartin)- He is Founder of Converse Digital.
- Marcus Sheridan (@TheSalesLion) – He is small business owner, thought leader, popular social media speaker and founder of The Sales Lion.
- Brian Solis (@briansolis) – This guy absolutely nails the confusing world of digital media. Brain Solis is principal at Altimeter Group, a research based advisory firm. Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders and published authors in new media. His current book, Engage, is regarded as the industry reference guide for business to build and measure success in the social web.
- Charlene Kingston (@SocialMediaDIY) – She is Founder of the Social Media DIY Workshop.
- Stephanie Gehman (@airport_girl) – She is marketing manager for Harrisburg International Airport in Pennsylvania.
- Carla Dewing (@carlaDewing) – She is part-owner of Contrast Media and content marketing expert.
- Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan) – Chris is the author of Google+ for Business. He’s also president of Human Business works, a media and education company. His blog is in the Top 5 of Advertising Age’s Power 150. Chris consults and speaks with companies like Disney, SAS, Citrix Online, Microsoft, PepsiCo, Ford and many others.
About the Author
Monalisha is the Social Media Manager at SocialAppsHQ. This list of Top 30 Social Media Bloggers All Over The World has been syndicated with permission from the SocialAppsHQ blog, which helps keep folks updated with the latest on social media marketing. Follow them on Twitter @SocialAppsHQ.
Flickr.com / LinkedIn.com / Flickr.com