Weeks of feeling as though your efforts have been for naught. No calls, no offers, the numbers looking worse by the hour. Then, seemingly, out of the blue, everything changes and you can do no wrong. It happens. Maybe it can’t be explained. The only thing you can do with certainty is keep pressing forward…
Score hotel deals – after you’ve booked a room. Thwart the sneak attacks of subscription service fees. Simplify and improve employee benefits. Leaves might have vanished for the season, but the KillerStartups Weekly Roundup still hangs.
- The sad truth is that walking home at night is plenty dangerous for lots of people everywhere, and not even the fastest texter can summon help quickly enough in bad situations. SafeTrek has an ingenious tool for staying protected.
- Any Flannel puts a pocket of every grunge lover’s favorite fabric onto a tee shirt. This clothing company has (teen) spirit in spades.
- As with anything, practice makes perfect when it comes to financial trading. However, not many can afford the risks – the mistakes – that come with learning how to trade. TrioMarkets gives novices a chance to beef up their skills without the growing pains, and lets them master Forex trading.
- Everyone knows the sting of encountering a hotel deal after having made a booking. No one needs feel that pain again or go crazy searching for deals to begin with, thanks to TripRebel.
Living the Startup Life
- What does the true power of the Internet dress in? Handcrafted leather, of course. Without costing a fortune. Socially conscious business is anything but drab.
- One of life’s cruelties that we can easily wipe out: abandoning the coffee counter because of an overlong line. No one will suffer decaffeination again.
- Ding! As you’ve been reading, you were probably just charged for a subscription you don’t want because you forgot when the free trial period expired. Here’s how you put a stop to such pesky budget killers.
Startup Tips & Trends
- Halfway through the production of an explainer video is no time to learn its actual cost. This simple tool allows founders to create a reasonable estimate beforehand, while also helpfully forcing them to think through what it is they want.
- Is the website up? Is everything functioning properly? Don’t let these questions keep you from sleep. Find peace of mind with a killer monitoring & analytic service.
- Major contender for heavyweight champion, soul-crushing, overly complicated marketplace: employee benefits. Let this startup step into the ring for you to tame this beast.