Take heart inventors, tech lovers, aspiring engineers: a bad day can turn into a great one pretty fast, thanks in part to social media. You can even go from handcuffs to international stardom within hours, called out for your creativity by no less than the President of the United States himself.
If we could, we would have Ahmed Mohamed tell the world what it’s time for: the KillerStartups Weekly Roundup.
- In the hunt for new digs to house your startup? TheSquareFoot understands that you’re too pinched for time to search alone and that you could live without broker fees. This is the way to find the perfect office space.
- Analytics hold such promise for improving business… Until you realize you have to make sense of all the numbers. All the numbers. Hotjar delivers actionable user insights with a lot less effort. (You’ll literally see your sales heating up!)
- Be honest, you’ve probably delayed making changes a time or two because it would take so long to update all your social media accounts. Tagplay updates profiles when a change is made instantly, using social media. Now this is how alignment should be done.
- Pretty much every startup struggles to keep team members on the same page across projects and a zillion tools. You wouldn’t want to challenge VivifyScrum to a project management rugby match – they keep things in unbreakable formation.
Living the Startup Life
- Great meals, around the world, in the homes of pro chefs and great cooks – who needs restaurants? Only startups could make this magic happen.
- What happens when 1,000 founders work together on a single startup? No one knows! It hasn’t been done before, but it’s about to happen (and there’s still time to get in on the action!).
- This just in: you’re not the only one sick of silly stories, click bait, and flippin’ news drowning out what truly matters. Civilsdaily puts the goods back into current events.
Startup Tips & Trends
- As more and more of the workforce becomes freelance, finding the right help takes more and more effort. Finding freelancers shouldn’t become a full-time job. This is how you find the winners without breaking a sweat.
- A huge relevant Twitter following: though not the sequel to My Big Fat Greek Wedding, it could prove itself to be a similar cash cow. Yeah, you’ll wanna see this flick.
- It sounds so obvious that it’s you’d think that it doesn’t need to be said, which is why it’s worth saying. Help customers to quickly find what they want. Add a great search to your site. Yesterday.