Struggling to stay motivated, to keep the belief? Exhausted by the search for the perfect new team member? Wishing it were easier to grab the ear of industry experts? Not to worry. You’re in good company with these troubles at KillerStartups, where every day we find more proof that problems are only companies waiting to be created. Have a look for yourself…
- Funny how the phrase “I’m not sure what to do with it” turns into house crammed full of unwanted stuff. Unload helps dispatch things easily. You may even see the back of your closet again.
- Tired of the “who you know” part standing between you and your dream job? SeekZilla connects you with the right people so you can do what you were born to do.
- Learning new languages is tough. Mandarin Chinese? There’s probably a word for how difficult the task is – in Chinese, which is why you won’t read it here. Amanda uses stories on social media to help learners over that great wall of impossibility.
- No matter how strong the motivation, it’s hard to sustain momentum when trying to build healthy habits. Tying to keep a streak alive is so much more exciting, and Streaks uses good runs to reach those elusive targets.
Living the Startup Life
- Sure a fifteen-minute coffee meeting can change your life – by aging you the ten hours it took to arrange meeting over coffee! Here’s how you can make grabbing a coffee as simple as, well, grabbing a coffee.
- AirBnB has made many of us frequent hosts or house guests. Coral’s interactive home guides will make stays so much better for everyone. No, you’ll never have to ask how to access WiFi ever again.
- Bravo, to those who visit the gym often enough for their membership to prove worthwhile. Aaaand, maybe StrengthCrate to everyone besides those four people who deserve applause.
Startup Tips & Trends
- A startup without a whiteboard is… Wait, there is no such thing. So, if your team works remotely and you’d rather not exist in limbo, get yourself a web-based whiteboard.
- The devil is in the details, so the saying goes, which explains why screening resumés feels like being stuck in hell. Escape the inferno by letting this application select the best candidates for a job opening with a mere click.
- Most of us wouldn’t mind some divine assistance when it comes to cutting out distractions and staying productive. Saent to the rescue.