Our patience is short, our memory is short, and our time even shorter. The startup hustle makes it impossible to absorb all the great stories, industry news, tips and advice directed our way. Shouldn’t there always be a second chance? Some new companies are too promising to miss, some people so inspiring that we really should see them up close. Some ideas deserve extra attention…
- Who wouldn’t like to know if they’re going to succeed or not before doing something new? You can’t always know. But some ideas can be tested with GutCheck.
- Yes, even farms give off a little flash – when they happen to show the future of an industry, as does Farmlogs. Show our food growers some love this Valentine’s Day.
- If you’re going to look at bright companies and stars, naturally you need to protect your eyes. Far Out Sunglasses has you covered in style. They also protect your wallet, should you step on your shades or watch them fall off your face into a canyon.
- Kavita M Shukla. She’s not the first person to start a revolution with paper, but I bet the others sheets didn’t have the maple scent of FreshPaper. Changing the entire food economy. Simply an amazing story.
- The film stars of tomorrow will likely be the first generation discovered through original web series first. It’s the space where the most daring, creative, and interesting talent is gravitating. Let’s see some more divine funding! (This week’s Pick of the Crowd.)
- Humility? What’s that? Chris Cancialosi can tell you and he can even demonstrate how it serves business well.
A Few More Thoughts
- Cryptocurrency is not for individuals who insist on certainty or immediate acceptance. At least so far. Those that can follow the market stand to make a killing though. When they do, there’s a good chance that Coinalytics is the tool that will give them the necessary information to succeed.
- Nothing says love like the perfect arrangement. Protecting the business and having all the right legal content on a website is sexy, no matter how it sounds. Just ask the people who never have to shell out for an expensive lawyer.
- The ability to listen to the music – when everyone is against you, when there are so many competing sounds – is a gift. This company helps us hear in so many ways.
- All the cool kids are doing it. Everybody is doing it. Don’t you want to know what everybody is doing?