Our patience is short, our memory is short, and our time even shorter. The startup hustle makes it impossible to absorb all the great stories, industry news, tips and advice directed our way. Shouldn’t there always be a second chance? Some new companies are too promising to miss, some people so inspiring that we really should see them up close. Some ideas deserve extra attention…
- Has the freedom in freelance work eluded you? Would you like to transform a hodgepodge of jobs into a stable income? Time for some learning and Handiwork.
- Hundreds of millions suffer from diabetes globally. Managing the disease is one monster of a task. Tim Ferriss believes this diabetes management app is the tool for the job.
- All-you-can-read eBooks for kids. Honestly, what better way to invest in our children? This startup is Epic!
- Identity security + Lemon = ? Find out the answer to this equation here.
- Bruno Mars is one of the backers who’ve invested $7.7 million so far in the company of this man. Thousands of organizations in over 72 counties have joined in the band so to speak. The man knows how to play a tune.
- Jon Crispin’s Kickstarter project is simple amazing. The faces and the stories behind the photographs in the Willard Asylum Suitcase Collection are unforgettable.
- If not the name of an upcoming movie, it surely is well on its way to becoming an official title: Accidental Entrepreneur. How does one earn this rank? It’s all a matter of time.
A Few More Thoughts
- What do Spanx and Dropbox have in common? Why should your startup never resemble a Chinese buffet? Bring the answer to these pressing questions and more into focus.
- A successful company of one is a fantasy. Without the right people, no company can realize its vision. Discover 10 employee perks that will attract the best team members and keep them happy.
- $3 billion buyout. Pass. Wait, what??? Check out this lucid synopsis of Snapchat’s story and what it means for the future of social media marketing.