11 Steps To Being A Wise Entrepreneur
If you are thinking about starting a company that will make millions, the first thing to do is not to rush into anything. Haste and millions do not often go hand in hand.
Set yourself goals you can achieve in the short term, even weeks, and you’ll be much more motivated. One of the most common mistakes is setting goals that are too high and leaving your personal life by the waste side.
Even if you think that being your own boss means you can easily manage your time (because nobody knows better than you the rate you work at), make yourself timetables. What can make an entrepreneur really slip up is lack of time management.
We all know Napoleon’s saying, “Dress me slowly, I’m in a hurry.”
Organizing time and energy at any given moment in your new project is one of the things that will measure its success or failure.
If you overdo it, you’ll find that you run out of energy. This will lead to a change in your mood, and your patience will be next to go.
You must confront your challenges wisely.
- Measure your goals in short periods of time.
- Make yourself a timetable.
- Make sure you get enough rest – you never know when you’ll need to pull an all-nighter.
- Set yourself realistic, short-term targets: it will motivate you.
- Make the most of your time: make summaries of what you do during the week and work out what you lose most time over, and try to delegate it.
- Don’t try to do everything by yourself, it can cost dearly.
- If something is invented, use it, try it, take advantage of what someone else has developed. Don’t try to do everything.
- If you don’t know about something, find out. The time you take to teach yourself is well worth the benefits that you’ll get from it.
- Watch what you eat. Eat at regular times and try to be as healthy as possible. Your body is the only one you’ll have, take care of it.
- Exercise. Even if you think you do not have the time to, do it.
- Socialize, live life, spend your weekends on yourself and your loved ones.
Since you can’t know how long your journey will take and when you’ll become a millionaire, try to live every minute of every day. Days pass and turn into months. Make your time count and do not waste it.
And if you have to make a decision, make one you won’t regret in the future.
Live life. Because even if you do become a millionaire, if you don’t have your health, friends and family, you won’t be able to happily spend your hard-earned money.
Rudy Bianco studied Fine Arts for 10 years and began his career in the advertising world. In 1998 at the age of 20, he founded his first company, Bangle Group. It was a gamble on interactive advertising that payed off. In 1999 he started the project of his life, viClone. viClone started with the idea of creating a new kind of publicity that allows users to talk with adverts. He patented the virtual assistant, and now he is pioneering R&D in natural language technologies applied to marketing.