You’re busy. We get it. The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below…
- Anyone who is applying for a job with a plain, one page resume these days is going to stay unemployed. Creative professionals can increase their chances by creating a portfolio with Foliopx.
- A picture’s worth a thousand words but if you don’t want to pay a thousand dollars, use PixTeller to create engaging visuals.
- Canva is one of those companies that you can’t believe is actually free, considering how awesome it is. Trust me, you don’t want to miss this new tool for creating original images.
- Are you ready to finally learn how to dance? Check out this interview with founder Les Lopez.
- It’s no secret that it’s hard to be a woman in tech. Here are some actionable steps you can take to make it easier.
Tips & Trends
- This is a serious epidemic, guys. Are you showing any of these thirteen signs that you might be an entrepreneur?
- Between the tween “Carver” almost destroying Pied Piper and Dinesh propositioning Gilfoyle’s hot girlfriend, this week’s Silicon Valley had me laughing for a solid 40 minutes.
- Here’s the truth about your press strategy: It’s probably not working. Here are some tips to change that.