You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- Using Gmail, Trello, Skype, and 15 other tools simultaneously for work? Interbot can stop the madness of switching back and forth, and it can make your applications work together for you. One sharp tool.
- Monitor conversations about your company in real time. Respond instantly. Analyze data. Collaborate and access info using any device. With Mention, you can do it all. Smart. Very smart.
- Forget all the reasons (laziness!) that have kept you from having a digital business card. Intro is the superb solution from About.me that will finally push you off the fence.
- Brilliant technology should make people feel intelligent, not stupid. WigWag keeps the Internet of Things easy to manage and your spaces lit just the way you want.
Living the Startup Life
- Few possess a willingness to take business risks like former drug dealers, and the same sales savvy that ultimately lands them in trouble applies to legit business success. Check out the lessons they have to teach.
- Social media likes to cast entrepreneurship as a young person’s game, but the over-50 crowd has some distinct advantages over youth when it comes to launching a company. Is running a business the new retirement?
- Hand-held devices have a big problem – hands are unreliable holders. If you live in fear of cracked screens or already know the agony replacing a tablet, you’ll want to think about keeping your tools firmly nHand.
Startup Tips & Trends
- Startups often can’t keep full-time employees on payroll until they gain traction. Ghostwriters have the skills and flexibility that allow startups to fulfill their content needs while staying within budget.
- Expansion is tricky. Why try to venture forth on your own when others who have cracked new markets are willing to share how it’s done? Don’t miss out on these tips and strategies if you’re looking to grow your B2B startup.
- It is the thought that counts. So, before you give out gifts this holiday season, put some thought into your efforts. Follow these tips for choosing gifts that will strengthen relationships.