You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- From brain to the page just as you want it to look and read. That’s how easy blogging should be. Only it hasn’t been that way, not by a long shot. Well, Blogo is going to make a lot of content creators very very happy.
- What do you get when you cross a collector with a startup founder? A brand new, extraordinary superhero? Pretty much. Collexion is full of amazing stories, personalities, and collectibles. You don’t wanna miss this one.
- If there’s another group of professionals who can appreciate the pace of the startup hustle it’s real estate agents. And they’re going to identify with startups even more after they learn about REfindly. This tool helps agents keep a draw on opportunities in one O.K. Corral of a marketplace.
Living the Startup Life
- How did we have any fun before social media? Without collective sharing, stuff like the Ice Bucket Challenge would never exist. Have a look at how to make another breathtaking splash.
- O, the haters and conservative professionals. They raise blood pressure… and maybe they exist just to give entrepreneurs that extra push needed to innovate in resistant marketplaces – and create stars like Basha Rubin of Priori Legal.
- Warning: myth about to be smashed. Turns out a degree, not dropping out, translates into more frequent entrepreneurial success. Have a look at where the best and brightest hit the books.
- How do you hold on to the spirit that first gives you the desire to begin your debut venture? Stop working, for starters. Sound crazy? CEO Tynesia Boyea Robinson has a few more unusual suggestions that have served her well during an inspiring career.
Startup Tips & Trends
- The golden age of bootstrapping attracts a lot of prospectors and hucksters offering goofy advice. Here are 5 solid tools pulled from a list of startup stars on Product Hunt that will help founders separate themselves from the wannabes.
- Every founder fights against taking on too much. These 6 tips can help even a multi-tasking whiz from becoming bogged down with work.
- Just starting out, and hungry to be taken seriously? 12 entrepreneurs share their advice on how to begin networking effectively early on.