You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- Tired of asking for WiFi passwords everywhere you go? Aren’t we all. Instabridge has found ways to help us take advantage of free WiFi connections anywhere without hassles.
- Finding a recent discussion with a contact shouldn’t feel like the search for the Great Pumpkin. 8am keeps your workday on track by making contact management simple.
- Parking 20 blocks from an event or showing up late because you had to circle for 40 minutes before finding an open space… Just thinking about parking frustrations is bad for blood pressure. End these nightmares – and save up to 70%? Thank you, Parking Panda.
- Trying to avoid distractions is more or less a hopeless game that you can add to the list of reasons for your struggle with staying productive. ActionAlly takes a different approach to making it easier to get the most important work done first.
Living the Startup Life
- Startups rock for many reasons, one of the better ones being that the community is generous with sharing information and creating opportunity. Check out how this group of DC women is reflecting what’s best about the tech scene.
- It’s tough to squeeze in a meal when working startup hours. In so many ways, it’s about trucking time you get something to eat.
- “A timepiece that doesn’t require you to make sacrifices – or apologies.” Bwahahaha. Look out, Apple Watch. If not to sport a stylish accessory, check out Lew & Huey watches for some more branding gems.
Startup Tips & Trends
- Let’s get real: it’s tough to get as excited about working on an affiliate marketing program as it is about pitching at a startup event. This tutorial on building an affiliate website, if not fun, makes such efforts a helluva lot easier.
- Confused or overwhelmed when thinking about how you’re going to make your first e-commerce sale? You’re hardly alone. The good people at Shopify have put together a nerve-soothing infographic that shows how to make your sales take off.
- The Internet equips us with amazing tools to take better care of one another, including our pets. If you love animals (or appreciate all the humor they supply us with online), then don’t miss the amazing work that ARNI Says is doing.