You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- InAir. You’ve seen television like this before, but only in the movies. That’s about to change, with TV and the Internet combining to create a new kind of viewing experience.
- Startup people do a lot of talking – about their products, about creating their startups, about a dizzying variety of ideas. Startup Talks gathers an amazing collection of startup-related videos into any easy-to-search library.
- 5 technologies combine like lions turning into Voltron to transform InSite GPS Tags into a mighty tool that lets you track anything, anywhere. Indoors, on maps, even on grids you establish yourself.
- For fun, for work – we love videos, so much so that the Internet has turned into a video zoo without boundaries. Dispatch.tv corrals videos into tidy, useful channels.
Living the Startup Life
- How would you like to cut down the number of Google searches on people you’re about to meet by 57 on average? A tool like Charlie will make you’re startup life a whole lot easier by reducing the effort necessary to show up prepared.
- If only our illuminated screens worked like the sun. Unfortunately, the don’t, which can lead to health problems even scarier than a pasty complexion. Sun LifeLight helps indoor workers compensate for the lack of those beneficial rays.
- A little strangeness and humor serve the startup community well. Not just for the colorful shirts, curly hair and parody hits – turns out that Weird Al Yankovic can teach a thing or two about Internet marketing.
Startup Tips & Trends
- Tightening the nuts and bolts on transactional emails is a surefire tactic for maximizing customer interactions. The good people at Easy SMTP (an email delivery service) have put together some great tips and helpful infographic that will improve your communications.
- When the time comes to turn to your network for help, you want people to be there for you. Not annoying anyone is a good way to make sure you always find the support you need. Follow these tips for building relationships without becoming a pest.
- Trick or treat? These tips for business success offer a little bit of both. Entrepreneur costume required.