You’re busy. We get it.
The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below.
- We usually think of social networks as time wasters but one, Brainly, is actually helping students get their homework done. Guess mom and dad can’t complain about computer time now, can they?
- Social media is a great way to get out the word about your startup – in fact, it’s pretty much essential these days – but crafting and executing an effective social media strategy is a full time job in and of itself. Save time by targeting your exact market with Crowdlinker.
- Got the travel bug? (Who doesn’t??) Globe Hop will show you how to see each new place you visit through a local’s eyes.
- Coming in 2015 to a wrist attached to you. byHeart: an app for the Apple Watch that records your most exciting moment at the movies, “rated by your heart.”
Living the Startup Life
- These ten women in tech are rocking the startup world. How many of them have you heard of?
- So many startups start in untraditional spaces: garages, living rooms, bedrooms. But just because a space is outside the norm, doesn’t mean it can’t be awesome. Check out these 10 tips on how to maximize your small office space.
- Here are 29 leadership lessons that will guide you through your thirties.
Startup Tips & Trends
- If your SaaS company is going to be successful, it better have this secret sauce.
- Is your startup utilizing these eight essential tools?
- You’re broke and you need to scale your startup, fast. Here’s how to use social media to do it.