As extensions of ourselves, the place where we keep our possessions, the place where more and more of us work – it just makes sense to protect our homes. Our lives and livelihood deserve security.
iHome Alarm Systems offers a variety of alarm systems and home security services to meet individual security needs.
With ADT alarm systems and 24-hour monitoring by ADT professionals (the standard bearer in security for nearly 140 years), iHome Alarm Systems provides comprehensive security at reasonable prices.
iHome Alarm Systems offers products and services that protect not only against theft and home invasion, but fire and smoke, carbon monoxide, and both flood and temperature as well. Fast alarms and constant vigilance ensure a quick response to any household threats.
Through ADT professionals standing by, the police, fire department, emergency services, and property owners, of course, are linked together to form a safety network. The combination of alarms systems and monitoring services deters break-ins and best coordinates a rapid response should anything bad ever happen.
Plans can be customized (if you’ve ever wanted a panic button or panic room, this is your chance), but here is a list of the basics offered by iHome Alarm Systems as part of their Value Package:
- 24 Hour Monitoring – Uninterrupted 24 hours a day 7 days a week monitoring
- 6 Wireless Window/Door Sensors –Activates your system if someone attempts to enter through a door or window
- 1 Digital Touchpad – User-friendly touchpad and easy-to-read LCD display
- 1 Wireless Keychain Remote – Arm or disarm your system remotely
- 1 PIR Motion Detector – Motion detector that can be calibrated to ignore pets
- Lawn Sign and Window Decal – Warn intruders in advance.
- High-Decibel Alarm Indoor Siren – Alerts you of an unauthorized entry and scares intruders
- Power Supply and 24 Hour Battery – Keeps your system working in the event of a power outage
Peace of Mind and Wallet
Given that a home is the single largest investment most people make in their personal lives, home security is practical financially speaking. For starters, alarm systems add resale value to homes. Depending on the insurance provider, ADT security certification can also save homeowners up to 20% on home insurance.
Ease of communication and top of the line equipment give homeowners the peace of mind that comes with high-quality security. Visit the website iHomeAlarmSystems.com to explore security options. Contact customer service 1-888-381-1562 for questions regarding security consultations, installation, and both alarm systems and monitoring.
iHome Alarm Systems | Jason Eppink