People who travel for work may be the envy of their friends but the reality of corporate travel is not always as great as the idea. From booking the flight to finding accommodation and car rentals, the whole process can be a serious hassle.
The internet is a great resource for finding cheaper flights and hotels – over 50% of bookings are made outside of the original provider’s website due to cheaper prices – but corporate travel brings its own issues and confusion, especially when you’re booking for things like company retreats.
The travel industry is massive – and it’s growing. There are currently 80 million businesses that fall under the travel category and they’re expected to pull in over 1 trillion dollars by the end of this year. With that many options, it can be hard to decide which company you want to work with. How do you know you’re getting the best deal? What about customer service? What if you’re looking for an all-inclusive package?
For corporate travelers, I’d like to recommend CorporateFlights.
CorporateFlights is an easy to use comprehensive travel platform that is powered by Priceline. With the lowest pre-negotiated rates on airlines, hotels, packages, and hotel rentals, CorporateFlights offers the following benefits to the corporate traveler:
- Access to over 500 airlines that offer up to 30% off published domestic and international airfares.
- Partnerships with more than 200,000 hotels at which a corporate traveler could get a discount of as much as 55%. When you’re traveling frequently, those numbers seriously add up.
- Business upgrades in both flights and hotels. Because who doesn’t want to get first class treatment?
- Experienced, professional traveler support in case anything goes wrong. Some online companies are famous for their poor customer service but you can rest assured that CorporateFlights will provide professional help whenever you need it.
- An average 22% savings on hotel stays.
- Users also save an average $260 on flight and hotel combinations.
Next time you or your company is planning a corporate trip, cut the time and spare yourself the headache by forgetting all those other companies and going with Corporate Flights. With savings that you can’t find anywhere else on the web, they know that time is money and they’re here to help you save both.