I’ve written numerous times about the rise and importance of video marketing, and for good reason. Trying to explain your business using just text and photos these days is just so…uninspiring. That’s why platforms like Again Studios want to help your website go viral so you can reach more customers and grow your business. Here’s how they do it.
Explain-ation through animation
Again Studios is an animated video production company that turns your concept, product, service or cause into a short explainer video that helps your audience engage with and understand your business better, all while keeping them interested and entertained.
After Again Studios has created a nifty explainer video for your company, it’s time to go viral. Your audience is encouraged to share the video across their social platforms, and you can even promote it on YouTube and use it at your next presentation to impress your prospective clients. Can you imagine using PowerPoint to present your new online business concept? I sure can’t. Not these days, no sir.
Make your message clear
Again Studios’ purpose is to make sure your message is heard loud and clear. The team believes video is one of the mot powerful mediums for this, and can transform the way your audience thinks and feels about your business. Again Studios genuinely loves their work and their clients, and combines strategy, creativity and technical excellence to produce successful work. Here’s one of their awesome videos for their client, JetdeskIT:
Top Five reasons to create a video for your website
Still not quite sure about the power of video? Again Studios has come up with the top five reasons that will convince you otherwise.
- Condense your content – Visitors to your website will decided in a few seconds if they want to stay and check out what you have to offer, or move on. By condensing your content into one, short informative video, your viewers will be more inclined to click, watch and engage.
- Video = information retention – Did you know that people can retain 65% of information viewed on video three days after, compared to only 10% of what they read and 35% of viewing info graphics. Bottom line video = better info retention.
- Increase your credibility – When your audience can see and hear about your business via video, it not only increases your credibility but also resonates with them on an emotional level.
- Say more with video – Again Studios believes that a video is worth a million words, allowing you to explain in 2 minutes what it would take to read in 15.
- It’s fun to watch a video – Another fun fact from Forbes says 80% of top execs are watching more videos than they did a year ago.
If I’ve finally convinced you of the powerful video-explaining ways, definitely check out Again Studios, the explainer video company that will have you seriously engaging your audience with your content.