You’re busy. We get it. The fast pace and crazy work hours of startup life make it impossible to keep up with all the latest startup news, trends, and tips – and worrying that you’ve missed out is no way to begin the weekend. That’s why we’ve rounded up this week’s hottest startup stories from KillerStartups below…
- Trveler. Spontaneous travel adventure. Enough said.
- The road less traveled is the stuff of poetry. Take the ReviewTrail instead, as in – get yourself reviewed and manage customer reviews better in order to grow business.
- Estate sales, divorce aftermath – at times it becomes necessary to sell expensive items, luxury goods. Most of us have little experience in these matters or a sense of what things are truly worth. Auction site Worthy has our backs.
- Jürgen Himmelmann. While his peers were worrying about SAT scores he was experimenting with small businesses in high school. Before long he came up with a fast-growing travel brand.
- How do you become a billionaire twice as wealthy as Richard Branson yet stay out of the mainstream media? Check out the fascinating story of Xavier Niel.
- Remote Workers. Home serves as an office for more and more people these days. Too much time alone is lethal! Emma McGowan gives valuable tips on how to keep from turning into a social menace.
Tips & Trends
- Avoid the path of Pets.com! Charles Gaudet shares 4 ideas on how to raise prices AND increase demand for your product. Sometimes charging more is best for the health of the company.
- Turn your idea into a business (Part II). As you enter production phase, this infographic hands over the keys to success as you convert your idea into a viable business.
- Maximum productivity. Would you believe it’s possible to become more productive and have more free time? It is doable. Here’s how.
- From the creative to the amazingly simple and obvious – don’t miss these 12 ways to improve cash flow at your business.