- Wireless listening and talking: The headphones set itself is wireless, so no worries about having any cords to tangle while you listen to your tunes. And because the headphones are Bluetooth compatible, you can even use them to answer your calls and chat on the phone.
- Warmth and cold protection: The lightweight acrylic knit is designed to retain warmth, be flexible, and maintain color – while feeling softer against your skin than leather or plastic.
- Easy collapsibility: Quickly adjust or collapse Sound Huggles to easily fit in your pocket or bag.
- Hi-fi sound: When it comes to headphones, if the sound isn’t amazing, the gimmick doesn’t matter. Sound Huggle’s CEO/founder was aware of this as a DJ, and made sure that their product would be great for EDM lovers, hip-hop fans, and classical music aficionados alike.
- Durability in sub-zero temps and beyond: Sound Huggles will work in extreme temperatures down to -5C or 23F. The company tested multiple types of materials, eventually landing on polyoxymethylene or POM—a special formulated engineered thermoplastic that is specially formulated to withstand cold and heavy usage from bending and flexing. Beyond their ability to stand up to sub-zero temps, Sound Huggles are just plain durable. How durable? They ran over them with a car, and they were still usable.