The company’s nationwide property listings database is a consolidation of bank owned properties (REO), government seized real estate, HUD homes, Sheriffs sales, preforeclosures, tax liens, bankruptcy homes, and much more. With over 1.3 million properties listed, ForclosuresToGo.com is now among the largest providers of distressed and FSBO property listings in North America. The information featured on the site is secured directly from foreclosing lenders and government agencies and is updated on a daily basis. The property listings are considered some of the best in the industry. The website has been streamlined by categorizing listings and incorporating an advanced search capability in order to help subscribers save valuable time. The customer service department has also been expanded and enhanced so as to accommodate the company’s fast growing client base and offer them more convenience. In order to access all the information that ForeclosuresToGo.com has to offer, visitors must first subscribe. To get started right away visitors can sign up for a free 7 day trial subscription that provides all the features and benefits of the site’s national database of foreclosure properties. Once this period is over, the subscription can be cancelled or renewed for $9.95 per week.
ForeclosuresToGo.com In Their Own Words
“ForeclosuresToGo.com offers the most comprehensive and up-to-date database of foreclosed homes for sale, including government foreclosures, bank owned properties, tax liens, preforeclosure and HUD homes.”
Why ForeclosuresToGo.com It Might Be A Killer
ForeclosuresToGo.com is considered a leading online foreclosure listings site for the following reasons:
1. Fresh data updated daily.
2. Over 1.8 million properties listed.
3. The data source is relied on by well-known news organizations and other agencies.
4. A 7-day free trial designed to show the benefits of subscribing to the service.
5. No nonsense, straight forward, advertising free, easy-to-use interface.
6. The property listing databases are considered to be among the best in the industry.
7. Provides a free e-mail alert service to subscribers who want information on foreclosure properties becoming available in their area.