Do you ever feel like chatting online, but if you use MSN you get bombarded by people you don’t want to chat with, and so you just avoid it? Well, now you can make your very own exclusive, invitation-only chat room with Chatmaker. It’s quite easy: you just name the room, and presto, Chatmaker gives you a URL which you can copy and paste to send to your friends.
The chat room is created instantly and you enter it as a Guest. And then you just chat, easily. One problem is that there are no User Names, so it’s hard to know who is who. The chat room name might expire after a certain amount of time, or maybe just until someone else uses the name again. For example, when I created the room “love,” there was a leftover conversation in there from the last time it had been created.
Chatmaker.net In Their Own Words
“With the opening of ChatMaker.NET and its growing popularity, we feel that it is a necessity to communicate to our users about any internal developments or changes being made to ChatMaker.NET. Our main goal is to satisfy our users wants while keeping a lightweight and easy to use system.
The goals and purpose of this development blog are:
* To better inform the general users about upcoming changes being made.
* Get feedback and suggestions from the users on ways to improve the system.
* Propose possible additions or changes to further improve the quality of ChatMaker.NET.
* Give users an inside looks at what happens behind the scenes.
* Show both growing concepts and trashed ideas.
* Give notice of any server maintenance ahead of time.
* Explanations for unscheduled occurances.
* Help expand the interest on an lightweight online chatting system.”
Why Chatmaker.net It Might Be A Killer
Chatmaker’s lightweight chat room is simple and instantaneous, which means that people might use it for quick and private communications. It’s nice that it doesn’t require registration.
Some Questions About Chatmaker.net
Does Chatmaker let users create user IDs and log-ins if they want to have consistent personal profiles and so on? Also, in my experience, it doesn’t seem like there is much security in the chat room, since it can be reopened by another person so easily.