Name of Startup: ShoppingScraper
Year Founded: 2020
Type of company: SAAS ecommerce scraping solution
HQ Location: Netherlands
We’ve built the easiest scraper for ecommerce managers where you can see real time prices and search results from webshops and marketplaces.
Problem the startup solves:
An easy and intelligent ecommerce scraper, ideal for scraping real time prices and search results from webshops and marketplaces without coding skills. All marketplaces and webshops have some sort of anti scraping technology. We want to bring these insights to the SMB.
Progress and current status:
We have built a scalable API, that can scrape Google Shopping, Amazon, bol.com and other marketplaces. Our webapp is built for the no-coders.
- Get insights about the real time market prices and assortments.
- Add competitor pricing and advertisement to your bid strategy
- Scan rankings of products for share of voice analysis within webshops and marketplaces
- Scan marketplaces for correct usage of brand and counterfeit products
- Search for new sellers in markets and their contact details
- Use content on marketplaces and webshops to improve your product information
What is a crazy story about the startup?:
After doing a lot of demoes during the proof of concept phase, we shifted from a SAAS price comparison solution strictly for Google Shopping to an API first and a webapp built on top of the API.
The repeated feedback was: your solution looks nice, but we want to have the raw data behind the price comparisons. And we also want more channels than Google Shopping.
What is a company the startup looks up to, and why?:
We like to scale our company as Gitlab did. Without a large corporate office, with a great international team, fully remote.
The company in four years will be…
Scraping data from more than 20 marketplaces with clients in 50+ countries. We will be on our way to empower the SMB with the insights of giants.
Previous Feature: IDiyas | Inventor Tracking