- Name of Startup: Isla
- Year Founded: 2022
- Website: GetIsla.com
- Type of company: Software
- HQ Location: Paris
Isla centralizes requests coming to your team and ensures they are structured and actionable.
Problem the startup solves:
Work requests are unstructured by nature, create constant interruptions and generate troublesome back-and-forth messages.
Interruptions are very costly for companies and generate a lot of stress for people in the workplace.
Working async with clients or colleagues in remote environments has heightened the need for an appropriate way to effectively deal with written work requests and dispatch them among teams without having communications buried in channels.
Isla brings a ticket-based disruptive approach to help individuals and teams send and receive work requests most efficiently, ensuring:
– requests come in the background, with customizable notifications settings
– requests come comprehensive and context-rich, with customizable forms that can be embedded anywhere (websites, email signature, Slack channels)
– requests and discussions revolve around a specific topic with the right people in the loop
– you can use the project management tool of your choice as an individual or a team
Progress and current status:
Early revenues from lifetime deals on the individual plan, raising a pre-seed round soon, currently in private beta for teams plan.
What is a crazy story about the startup?:
Crazy ambition since day 1 to become the place where daily work requests go: an e-mail 2.0 fully integrated with everyone’s tech stack
What is a company the startup looks up to, and why?:
Alan, a very successful French insurtech with a firm written communications policy at the heart of the company’s culture to minimize meetings and ensure transparency and effective feedback.
The company in four years will be…
Profitable, pioneer in helping people to communicate async effectively.
Over EUR 40m revenue, with a worldwide presence.