Are you a Killer Writer?
Come Guest Post for Us!
The team at KillerStartups are passionate, imaginative people who are dedicated to all things startup. We’re empowering and inspiring website owners, webpreneurs and internet entrepreneurs by delivering fresh, useful and original content to our extensive KillerStartups community daily.
If you think you have what it takes to write a guest post, we want to hear from you!
To submit guest posts, infographics, and other content to us, email it to us at email@example.com.
FAQs about Guest Posting
How will my Guest Posts benefit me?
- KillerStartups.com is visited by approximately 250,000 people a month, giving your posts incredible exposure to a pretty stellar audience.
- KillerStartups is also happy to include links to your website, personal blog, Facebook, Twitter page and latest projects (as appropriate), helping you make new entrepreneur friends and spread your web of influence. Please note that all links are no-follow, and this is non-negotiable.
What kind of posts are you looking for?
- We want to hear about the latest and greatest startups, entrepreneurs and tech tools and advice that will motivate, inspire and improve the internet businesses of our audience of young entrepreneurs.
- We love to hear about the PEOPLE behind the startups. Where they’re coming from, what challenges they’ve faced and how they’ve overcome them.
- We are NOT looking for promotional / marketing posts about your business. Your articles need to be informative and interesting to our audience – not just promotional.
- We do NOT publish short stories or fiction pieces. We are looking for tech and business articles which are appropriate for our audience.
- Articles should be at least 400 words in length.
- Your submissions to KillerStartups must be written BY YOU and cannot be published elsewhere before they are published on KillerStartups.com (we totally call dibs!)
How do I submit my post?
- You can send us a Word Doc or Notepad txt file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photos and videos should be attached separately.
- Also, send us your author bio and a photo of yourself to include with the post if we decide to publish it.
- Let us know what, if any, links to include in your author bio.
- Bios should be written in 3rd person and be no longer than 500 characters (including spaces).
- Photos should be fun and casual – no need for professional headshots.
Are all guest posts published? When will I see my post?
- We receive hundreds of submissions monthly, and review them daily.
- Although we appreciate all of the guest posts submitted to us, we are only able to publish posts of the highest quality.
- We check each guest post submission with Copyscape. Posts which do not pass Copyscape will not be published.
- If we do decide to publish your submission, it may be a few weeks before your post is published.
- If we have any questions about a post you’ve submitted, we will email you.